Saturday, October 30, 2010

An introduction to me

I'm in my kitchen fixing chili and realized that I have been lying for years.  I have always said that I hate to cook when in truth it's the preparation that I hate.  Deciding what to cook, going to the grocery store and buying ingredients.  Once I  have that part done I actually enjoy myself.  Maybe it was the fact that I watched Julie and Julia.  I don't know but I decided that now would be a good time to start a blog.  No, I won't be cooking 534 recipes in 365 days but I love to write and figured now was as good a time as any to get started.

I do love many things that are worthy to be written about.  I love to read and I think the beach is wonderful.  Shopping is always a joy and I love to visit new places. So join me in my daily, weekly, monthly journey to both new and old.

2 comments:

  1. You're a natural born writer because you are also a person who says what she's thinking and can wrestle it all into a ball of words that someone else finds uplifting, funny, strange, or even inspirational. Keep it up, funny girl.

    ReplyDelete