Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Leopard print mix

I have this really cute, bright top with birds and flowers on it.  I bought it last year and never was happy with anything I tried it with so it sits in my closet with tags still on it.  A year.....it's been sitting there for a year.  I decided I need to either figure out what to wear it with and wear it or sell it in my Poshmark closet.  So, last night I tried it with every color that is in it but obviously that was just too much color.  It needs a nuteral.  Every outfit needs a neutral.  I tried it with khaki but didn't like that so much.  Maybe if it were khaki shorts it would be cute but I was going for a skirt.  I have an ivory, full skirt so I tried that.  I liked it but when I put on navy shoes or any other color that was in the shirt, it just seemed to not catch my fancy.  Enters my leopard print belt, followed closely by some cute leopard flats.  Ahhhh, I thought.   It's quirky and different but hey, leopard print is considered a neutral and I just happen to like it.  I ask a few people and most like it and say they would do it as well.  Not that it really matters. I wear what I want!!!! 😜



No comments:

Post a Comment