Tuesday, January 17, 2012

reminding myself today....

.....of the things I love

Gentlemen
laughing til I cry
wide open spaces
working out
eating healthy
knowing I've made the right decision
working hard, playing hard.
Looking back on a happy past, Looking forward to a better future
converse
changing seasons
cleanliness
the feel of freshly brushed teeth......mine....lol
a soft cozy blanket
my cuddly pillow
reading
nice smells
sushi
sitting out on the porch on a cool autumn morning
fashion
cuddling down in my covers at night right before I go to sleep and in the morning right before I get up
driving
blue
interior design
books
to worship
singing
playing piano
sunshine
the beach
funny, sweet or just any kind of conversation with my children
making new friends, spending time with long time friends
finding someone I click with
concerts
picnics
art
writing
when winter becomes spring

No comments:

Post a Comment