Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Smiling Fish

I haven't posted in a while....it's not because I have nothing to say but simply that I have so much to say, I don't know where to begin.  When living in Florida, I was in charge of the blog for the company that I worked for.  My first blog was about the wonderful Smiling Fish.  I was just in Destin two weeks ago....I can't believe I didn't go there....anyway...for today, since so much is racing around in my mind, I will simply post The Smiling Fish here...on my blog...I did, after all, write it.  : )

It was a beautiful August day at the beach.  The water was tranquil and amazingly clear.  After a while of sun bathing and light summer reading I realized I was getting hungry.  I needed something cool and refreshing.  Being new to the area I decided to head across the street to Gulf Place and see what struck my fancy!  As I rounded a corner I was faced with a smiling fish.  The Smiling Fish Cafe that is.  I figured if the fish were smiling it had to be good. 

I was greeted at the door by the friendly wait staff.  They were sure to let me know about the great special of the day they were offering.  After I perused the menu I honed in on the chicken salad with cashews.  And may I say "Yummy"!  I certainly made the right choice. 

From start to finish, the friendly staff made it perfect.  They do however have one requirement of their guests. Be nice or leave.  ; )

I think I shall take that motto as well......

No comments:

Post a Comment